Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Psalm 1:1-3


"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruits in its season and it's leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers."
 
Verse 1
  • Do I take advice from those whose ways are contrary to Yours?
  • Am I missing some of your blessings because of my choice of friends?

Verse 2
  • Lord, what is my chief source of enjoyment?
  • How can I begin to enjoy You more?
  • What do you  mean by meditates day and night? How can I do that?

Verse 3
  • How can I become like a fruitful tree? What kind of fruit do You want me to yield?
  • What does it mean to prosper? What blessings await those who honor You?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excerpt from InTouch Magazine June 2011 Issue "Transformed by the Word"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment